Best Smart Home Hubs 2019. Smart speakers, home remote controllers. The internet of things. What If all devices and gadgets in your life could connect to the internet. What If they could all communicate to send you information and even taking your commands. These are 5 Smart Hubs and Controllers to Automate your Home Today.
Best Smart Home Hubs
Find your next Smart HUB from Amazon List.
Smart Home Hubs 2019. A simple way to start your smart home automation. The Echo Plus is a two in one device, its a smart speaker with Alexa voice assistance and the Zig Bee home hub. It may not replace a dedicated smart home unit, but it has strong Wi-Fi reception and bass response audio.
- Echo connects to Alexa, a cloud-based voice service, to play music, make calls, set timers and alarms, ask questions, provide information, check weather, manage to-do and shopping lists, control smart home devices, and more.
- Just ask to play music from Amazon Music Unlimited (available in 30+ countries, subscription required) and TuneIn. Connects to external speakers or headphones through Bluetooth or 3.5 mm stereo cable.
If you just Want a smart Speaker with Alexa built-in.
- Meet Echo – Our flagship smart speaker that connects to Alexa to play music, set alarms and timers, answer questions, control smart home devices, and more. Fits best in communal spaces, like living and family rooms.
- Enjoy room-filling sound – Enjoy crisp vocals and dynamic bass response with Dolby processing.
- Voice control your music – Stream songs from Amazon Music, Apple Music, Spotify, Sirius XM, and others.
Smart Home Hubs 2019. A tiny touch-screen with a cute design that makes a perfect bedside or table clock. It has a 3.5mm output and supports all the Alexa features.
- Echo Spot is designed to fit anywhere in your home. Use 2nd generation far-field voice recognition to watch the news, see music lyrics, weather forecasts, to-do and shopping lists, browse and listen to Audible audiobooks, and more. All hands-free?just ask.
- Echo Spot connects to Alexa, a cloud-based voice service to play music, read the news, answer questions, set music alarms, control smart home, and more.
- Just ask to play a song, artist, or genre, and see lyrics with Amazon Music. Also, stream music from Apple Music, Spotify, Pandora, and other music services, or books from Audible.
A camera with a 10-inch touch screen with Alexa voice assistant. A useful touch screen to discover and selecting suggested items and controlling playback.
- Move and talk freely with Smart Camera: With Smart Camera, you don’t have to worry about being out of frame. Whether you’re moving around the kitchen, prepping dinner or chasing the kids through the living room, Smart Camera adjusts to follow the action. And as more people enter a room, Smart Camera automatically widens to keep everyone in view, so you don’t miss a moment.
- Private by design: Facebook doesn’t listen to, view or keep the contents of your Portal video calls. Calls on Portal are encrypted, so conversations stay between you and those you’re calling. You can also completely disable the camera and microphone with a single tap, or block the camera lens with the camera cover provided.
Samsung SmartThings Hub Is one of the most versatile automation hubs on the market. It offers excellent user tips and advices, It’s easy to install, supports many Wi-Fi devices and multiple wireless protocols.
- Connectivity: Wirelessly connect and control a wide range of compatible smart devices from 40+ partner brands, including voice assistants, lights & switches, speakers, cameras, sensors and more.
- Home Automation: Teach the hub your Good Morning, Goodbye, Goodnight, and other routines to automatically turn devices on or off throughout the day.
- 24/7 Monitoring: Receive app alerts from connected devices when there’s unexpected activity in your home.
- Voice Controls: Use voice commands to control connected devices using SmartThings and the Google Assistant.
Wink Hub 2 supports dual-band Wi-Fi and works with every wireless protocols. The Installation and device pairing is quick and easy. It works with Alexa voice commands and IFTTT Applets.
- VOICE CONTROL: Works with Alexa and Google Assistant (devices sold separately)
- CONNECT ALL YOUR SMART DEVICES: Easily connect and manage your smart home ecosystem with Wink Hub 2. Compatible with all major smart home categories, including cameras & doorbells, lighting & locks, thermostats, sensors & alarms, appliances, speakers and more.
- ONE SIMPLE APP: Control all your home’s smart devices, no matter where you may be, using the Wink app on your smartphone. Set up shortcuts that let you turn off all your home’s lights with a single tap or automatically turns up the thermostat when the front door is unlocked.
- ULTIMATE COMPATIBILITY: Wink Hub 2 enables you to connect and control 400+ smart home devices, including those made by Nest, Philips, Ring, Ecobee, Go Control, Schlage, Sonos, Arlo, Yale and Chamberlain.
The Logitech Harmony Elite can be a bit expensive. But is the most advanced universal remote without a custom installation. It comes with a Hub to control most of your smart home devices. And supports a ton of home entertainment with an intuitive Application.
- The most powerful and intuitive Harmony remote works with Alexa for voice control. All-in-one control of up to 15 home entertainment and connected home devices.
- Full color touchscreen: Simply swipe and tap to control channels, movies, volume, 50 favorite channels and smart home devices like Philips Hue lights.
- One-touch Activities: Touch an Activity like “Watch a Movie” to automatically power on and switch devices to the right settings; Compatible with Amazon’s Alexa for easy voice integration and activation.
- Harmony app: Turns iOS or Android smartphones or tablets into personal universal remote controls for the whole house.