How to Print Screen on Mac
How to screenshot on Mac, print screen or screen capture on a mac computer. Command-shift-3… The most commons ways on how to take a screen capture on mac. Sometimes you need to take a screen print on your mac! Take a Screenshot of the full screen or screens if multiple monitors. You can specify an area to take a screenshot. Take a print screen and save it to desktop or elsewhere. MacBook pro, iMac, MacBook Air.
How-to Print Screen on-Mac
- Entire screenshot and save an image file on desktop: Command-shift-3
- Entire screenshot to copy to the clipboard: Command-control-shift-3
- Choose an area and save an image file on desktop: Command-shift-4
- Choose an area and copy to the clipboard to paste: Command-control-shift-4
- Choose a window to capture and save an image file on desktop: Command-shift-4 (let go) space